Pokemon Violet is one of the latest fan-made games that features a new region, new Pokemon, and new mechanics. One of the most popular Pokemon in this game is Sylveon, the Fairy-type evolution of Eevee. In this article, I will show you how to breed Pokemon Violet and get Sylveon in Pokemon Go.
How to Breed Pokemon Violet
Breeding Pokemon Violet is similar to breeding in other Pokemon games, but with some differences. Here are the steps to breed Pokemon Violet:
- Find a Ditto. Ditto is a Pokemon that can breed with any other Pokemon, regardless of gender or species. You can find Ditto in the Olive field near Cortondo, or in Tera Raids.
- Find a compatible Pokemon. You can breed any Pokemon that belongs to the same egg group, or has the same regional form. For example, you can breed a Paldea Eevee with a Kanto Eevee, but not with a Johto Eevee. You can check the egg group and regional form of a Pokemon in the Pokedex.
- Give them the right items. You can use items to influence the stats, nature, and shiny chance of the offspring. For example, you can give the Destiny Knot to one of the parents to pass down five IVs, or the Everstone to pass down the nature. You can also use the Shiny Charm to increase the shiny odds.
- Put them in the Day Care. The Day Care is located in the West Province, near the Route 3 exit. You can leave up to two Pokemon in the Day Care, and they will produce eggs over time. You can use Egg Power to speed up the process.
- Hatch the eggs. You can hatch the eggs by walking around with them in your party. The hatching time depends on the species and the Egg Power. You can also use a Flame Body Pokemon to reduce the steps needed.
How to Get Sylveon in Pokemon Go
Sylveon is one of the newest additions to Pokemon Go, and it is a powerful Fairy-type Pokemon that can be used in battles and raids. Here is how to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go:
- Catch an Eevee. Eevee is a common Pokemon that can be found in the wild, in eggs, or in research tasks. You can also trade for one with another player.
- Change its name to Kira. This is a one-time trick that guarantees the evolution into Sylveon. You can only use this trick once per Eevee evolution, so make sure you choose a good Eevee. You can also skip this step and use the Buddy method instead.
- Spend 25 Eevee Candy and hit the Evolve button. This will evolve your Eevee into Sylveon. If you did not use the name trick, you will need to have your Eevee as your Buddy and earn 70 hearts with it before evolving.
That’s it! You have successfully bred Pokemon Violet and got Sylveon in Pokemon Go. I hope you enjoyed this article and learned something new. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading!
Hi, I’m deoravijendra, a professional content writer and digital marketer with 5 years of SEO experience. I’m passionate about crafting compelling content and optimizing online presence for maximum impact.