Palworld is a multiplayer, open world survival and crafting game where you can fight, farm, build and work alongside mysterious creatures called “Pals”. There are over 100 Pals in Palworld, each with different types, skills, and work suitabilities. One of the most adorable and useful Pals is Flopie, a Grass-type Pal that can help you with planting, handiwork, gathering, medicine production, and transporting. In this article, we’ll show you where to find and catch Flopie in Palworld, and how to make the most of its abilities.
What is Handiwork and Why is it Important?
Handiwork is one of the 12 work suitabilities that Pals can have in Palworld. It allows Pals to build structures and craft items using various materials and tools. Handiwork is important because it lets you create and customize your base, as well as produce useful items such as weapons, armor, furniture, and medicine. You can also sell your crafted items to other players or NPCs for money.
To use handiwork, you need to have a Pal with the handiwork trait, a work station, and the required materials and tools. You can find work stations in different locations, such as towns, villages, or your own base. You can also craft your own work stations using materials and blueprints. Some of the work stations you can use are:
- Carpenter’s Workbench: Allows you to craft wooden items, such as planks, fences, doors, and furniture.
- Blacksmith’s Forge: Allows you to craft metal items, such as ingots, nails, hinges, and weapons.
- Tailor’s Workshop: Allows you to craft fabric items, such as clothes, bags, and tents.
- Alchemist’s Lab: Allows you to craft potions, powders, and bombs using herbs, minerals, and other ingredients.
How to Find and Catch Flopie in Palworld
Flopie is a Grass-type Pal that resembles a cute bunny with a flower on its head. It has a green body, pink ears, and blue eyes. Flopie is a friendly and loyal Pal that loves being surrounded by trees and flowers, but it also suffers from pollen allergy. Flopie has the following stats and skills:
- HP: 50
- Attack: 10
- Defense: 10
- Speed: 20
- Type: Grass
- Skills: Leaf Blade, Vine Whip, Heal Pulse, Helper Bunny
- Work Suitability: Planting, Handiwork, Gathering, Medicine Production, Transporting
Flopie can be found in the forest biome, near the Lake Center and Hypocrite Hill fast travel points. You can also find Flopie in the Cinnamoth Forest, where it lives among the Cinnamoths, a Fire-type Pal that looks like a giant moth. Flopie and Cinnamoth have a symbiotic relationship, where Flopie helps Cinnamoth pollinate the flowers, and Cinnamoth protects Flopie from predators.
To catch Flopie, you need to weaken it first by using your own Pal or a weapon. You can use any type of weapon, but avoid using Fire-type weapons, as they are super effective against Grass-type Pals. Once Flopie’s HP is low enough, you can throw a Pal Sphere at it and hope for the best. The higher the capture power of the Pal Sphere, the higher the chance of catching Flopie. You can also use items such as berries or honey to increase your odds of catching Flopie.
How to Use Flopie Effectively
After you catch Flopie, you can add it to your base and take advantage of its work traits, or keep it on your team for battling or resource-collection purposes. Flopie is a jack-of-all-trades Pal that can do many different tasks, but it may not excel at any of them. Here are some tips on how to use Flopie effectively:
- For planting, you can assign Flopie to a farm or a greenhouse, where it can plant, water, and harvest crops. Flopie can also use its Leaf Blade skill to cut down weeds and unwanted plants. Flopie can grow various types of crops, such as wheat, corn, carrots, and strawberries.
- For handiwork, you can assign Flopie to a work station, where it can use its Vine Whip skill to manipulate materials and tools. Flopie can also use its Heal Pulse skill to repair damaged items or structures. Flopie can craft various types of items, such as wooden planks, nails, clothes, and potions.
- For gathering, you can assign Flopie to a forest or a field, where it can use its Vine Whip skill to collect materials and items. Flopie can also use its Helper Bunny skill to automatically pick up nearby items and store them in its pouch. Flopie can gather various types of materials and items, such as wood, metal, herbs, and berries.
- For medicine production, you can assign Flopie to an alchemist’s lab, where it can use its Vine Whip skill to mix ingredients and craft potions. Flopie can also use its Heal Pulse skill to heal itself or other Pals. Flopie can craft various types of potions, such as healing, stamina, and fire resistance potions.
- For transporting, you can assign Flopie to a cart or a wagon, where it can use its Vine Whip skill to pull or push the vehicle. Flopie can also use its Helper Bunny skill to load and unload items from the vehicle. Flopie can transport various types of items, such as crops, materials, and crafted items.
Flopie is one of the best Pals for handiwork in Palworld, as it can help you with many different aspects of building and crafting. Flopie is also a cute and loyal companion that will follow you around and assist you with your tasks. If you want to find and catch Flopie in Palworld, you need to look for it in the forest biome, near the Lake Center and Hypocrite Hill fast travel points. You can also find it in the Cinnamoth Forest, where it lives among the Cinnamoths. To catch Flopie, you need to weaken it first and then throw a Pal Sphere at it. You can also use items such as berries or honey to increase your chances of catching Flopie. Once you catch Flopie, you can use it for planting, handiwork, gathering, medicine production, and transporting. You can also experiment with different combinations of Pals and work stations to find the best way to build and craft items for your base.
We hope you enjoyed this article on where to find and catch Flopie in Palworld, and how to use it effectively. If you want to learn more about Palworld, you can check out these resources:
- Palworld Official Website
- Palworld on Steam
- Palworld Wiki
- Palworld YouTube Channel
- Palworld Reddit Community
Thank you for reading, and happy Palworlding!
Hi, I’m deoravijendra, a professional content writer and digital marketer with 5 years of SEO experience. I’m passionate about crafting compelling content and optimizing online presence for maximum impact.